Dear Dental Family,
We have missed you! We hope all is well with you and your family. We are committed to your dental health and a safe Dental office.
Our Dental Practice has always exceeded the CDC and OSHA recom-mended infection control guidelines. The current COVID pandemic cre-ates the need for additional control measures.
- You will be asked a series of screening questions when you schedule or confirm your appointment.
- We are scheduling only one person in the reception area at a time to allow for “social distancing.” (The Reception room has been reconfigured).
- We ask that you wear a mask to your appointment until asked to re-move it. (Masks are available if you have forgotten).
- Your temperature will be taken when you arrive.
- You will see our team wearing increased personal protective equipment.
- Prior to beginning your appointment, you will be asked to swish with hydrogen peroxide to destroy bacteria and viruses.
In addition you will see some changes in our office.
- Magazines have been removed.
- A Plexiglass Barrier at the front desk.
- Sanitizer stations.
- High quality HEPA air purifiers in the clinic.
As always, we value your friendship, trust, and loyalty and look forward to seeing you safely and soon in the office.
Dr. Evan Adams, Dr. Glen Bruenjes and Team